Friday, May 13, 2011

Headscarves hurt my head

I think girls who wear headscarves are a different breed. Like the girls who can pull them off are also the type to party on private yachts, show up in July wearing fur and/or are one of the Olsen Twins.

Watching this video (for the 5th time) I began to wonder if the key to happiness is simply the ability to go out in public looking like kind of an asshole and not giving a fuck.

Or maybe it was just the music.



Do you think anything is wrong with the bottom of her face?

4 comments:

  1. It's the video version of my orange scarf-folding book!
    There's also one where you make the scarf into a sling so you can look "cool" rocking a broken arm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the headscarf music though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she secretly has a hipster mustache.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, i loved/hated that. also, 2 & 3 look exactly the same, right?

    ReplyDelete