Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sparkly Sunday Sloths

On gloomy Sunday afternoons like today, I often find myself reading trashy magazines and mindlessly snacking on whatever junk is in the cabinet. Thanks to the Internet, I've learned that that I'm not alone in this practice!!! Such a relief!!! Cue the Oprah reruns!!!

I don't know about you, but when I'm acting like a sloth, I dress like one. Why take off your pajama pants before noon if you don't have to? While CouldIhavethat shares my love of Sunday snacks, last weekend she wore this because...



"...it made the day feel just a little bit fancier."

Oh.

I was totally kidding about the pajama pants.

Could you hold my peanut butter? I'm just gonna go change.

2 comments:

  1. Pffft. Store-bought peanut butter? That's a blogging demerit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this. thanks for another fun post. would love if you stopped by to see my latest outfit post and celebrity trend report. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard

    ReplyDelete